November 29

My Favorite Holidays

There are many different holidays each year, but there are only three of my favorites. These are my three favorite holidays throughout the year, and the traditions I do on each of them. (Holidays in the U.S.)

My third favorite holiday is thanksgiving. On thanksgiving we get a 5 day break off school, and I have a thanksgiving dinner during that long weekend. Just recently it was thanksgiving, and I went to Chicago, which I did the last year too, since some of my family lives there. When I go to Chicago, I have my thanksgiving dinner there, and I go to the McDonald’s thanksgiving day parade and The Zoo Lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo. (More about the Zoo Lights)For What We're About To Receive raymondclarkeimages via Compfight

My second favorite holiday is Halloween. Every year I go trick or treating with friends around my neighborhood, and my birthday is right before Halloween. Before Halloween, I pick out my costume. I do a new costume each year. Sometimes I will make my own costume, and sometimes I will buy one from a store.

My number one favorite holiday is Christmas. I do everything for Christmas during Winter Break, which is two weeks off school. Every year, right before thanksgiving, my mom and dad put up the Christmas decorations, and take them down after Christmas. Around Christmas I have Christmas dinner with both sides of my family, but my mom’s side of the family comes up for Christmas at my house, and we go to my grandparent’s house for the other dinner. When my family comes up we make cookies and open presents.  IMPORTANT!!! DO HYPERLINKS!!!

Posted November 29, 2017 by Parker in category Uncategorized