November 8

My Top Three Favorite Subjects In School (That I Have Done)

Most subjects in school I like, but some I think are boring, or not fun. These are my top three favorite subjects in school.

At number three, my third favorite subject is HAVPA,(more on HAVPA) which is a class where you learn about the history of the arts. I love art, and I like learning about the history, going back to the first people on the Earth. We get to create artwork that relates to the history we are talking about, like making a cave painting about something that would relate to us. At the time of making this post, we are learning about the Romans, and how they expressed themselves with art.

At number two, my second favorite subject is Art. As I said before, I love art. My favorite part about art is doing the artwork. In elementary school we learned about all the the different kinds of arts,(different kinds of art) and we got to do a lot of them. My favorite kind of art is drawing, because I am the most skilled at it.

At number one, my first favorite subject is Science. It is very interesting learning about all different kinds of things. My favorite things in Science are space and the universe. My favorite part of science is doing experiments, because they are fun. I think it is very easy, and would be very easy for anyone to learn.Stack of old books.jpgCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Posted November 8, 2017 by Parker in category Uncategorized